Please Remember, Facemasks are Now Mandatory
The WA Government has announced a full lockdown for everyone living in metropolitan Perth, the Peel region and the South West region, until 6pm on Friday 5 February.
Effective from 6pm Sunday 31 January 2021 until 6pm Friday 5 February 2021, the Perth metropolitan area and the Peel and South West regions will enter a 5-day lockdown. Based on health advice people living within these areas will be required to stay at home except for essential purposes.
Brookfield Properties and Hawaiian has a management process aimed at mitigating the potential impact of an outbreak within any of our buildings and we will ensure continuous updates will be provided to our tenants, as required, including further announcements for awareness.
To ensure adherence to the State Government requirements, please be advised the following with be in effect from 6.00pm Sunday 31 January and we encourage you to please also consider within your company environment.
- Masks are to be worn at all times when in the common areas of the building
- Our facilities management, concierge and security services will remain operating within our buildings
- Cleaning operations will continue to be undertaken within our buildings and tenancies unless you make a specific lockdown request in respect of your own tenancy. Please liaise with your Facilities Manager if you have any special requests in this regard.
- The lobby café will be closed
- Conference facilities provided will not be operating during the lockdown period
- Hygiene practices are of paramount importance and we will continue to provide hand sanitizer stations at our concierge desk and within the End of Trip Facilities
The SafeWA app is strongly encouraged to be used whenever visiting a café, retail outlet or any venue that is operating using the QR code provided.
Please ensure you continue following guidance from relevant health authorities and maintaining hygiene practices within your premises.
If any of your employees are diagnosed with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please advise Building Management immediately. As part of our Pandemic Response Plan, Brookfield Properties will take appropriate measures to mitigate any spread of the virus.
We recommend that you also review your current pandemic and continuity plans if you haven’t already done so. We will keep you advised of any changes to building operations as a result of new information. Additionally, should any building occupants, tenants or building service personnel be confirmed to have contracted the COVID-19 virus, Building Management will provide you with timely notice.
The most up to date information can be obtained from the WA government website at: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
Also below is a link to the announcement made today by the State Government
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Facilities Manager, Gary Samuel on 0407 380 631 or the Portfolio Manager (Hawaiian) Derek Bromlewe 0448 228 723