Tenant Notification - Welcome Back
The WA Government has announced that Perth and the Peel Region are to transition out of lockdown at 6.00pm, Friday 5 February. A post lockdown transition period will continue until 12.01am, Sunday 14 February.
Brookfield Properties notes for your information under the post-lockdown transition measures, the following with be in effect from this evening at 6.00pm
- Masks to be worn at all times, including when accessing the building and travelling in lifts, signage is in place within the lobby
- Lift services will continue to operate as normal and we remind people to wear masks and keep an appropriate physical distance when queuing anywhere within the common areas of the building.
- Conference Facilities will operate with reduced capacity in line with the 4 sqm rule (if you have any bookings please ensure you check with Concierge for the reduced capacity to align to your booking)
- The 235 lobby café will operate with the 4 square metre capacity rule in place for seating
- Mandatory contact registers for businesses and venues will continue
- It is now compulsory for individuals to check-in at venues, even for takeaway purchases
Brookfield Properties and Hawaiian will continue to follow our practices of additional sanitisation with hand sanitisers stationed at our concierge and within the End of Trip Facilities.
The most up to date information and full list of post-lockdown transition measures can be obtained from The WA Government website at: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/announcements/transition-out-of-lockdown-6pm-friday-5-february
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Gary Samuel, Facilities Manager 0407 380 631
Thank you for your cooperation.